1. Acceptance of Norms. The Services offered by The Office, LLC (the ”Office”) to you, the undersigned Office member (“You”), are subject to these Community Norms. The Services offered You by the Office may include access to office space, shared space, a dedicated desk, internet access, a kitchen, bathrooms, use of office equipment, conference rooms or knowledge resources, and other services as may be offered to You. The Office reserves the right to update the Services and Community Norms at any time by notice to You.
2. Commitment to Cleanliness and Reducing Distractions. Your participation in the Office community obligates You, while on the premises of the business, to: A. speak at a volume that is reasonably acceptable in a typical office environment and in such a manner that does not create regular distractions to other members ; B. will not use a speakerphone on any device outside of the conference rooms or phone booths ; C. maintain Your workspace to a standard of neatness so that it does not disrupt the enjoyability of other members of the space and/or the sales of the desks around Yours; D. clean any dishes You or Your guests have used with the cleaning equipment provided ; E. maintain a reasonably appropriate level of personal hygiene and professional appearance so as not to be distracting to other members or their clients. F. will not store more than one small bag (16”’x20”) of clothing in the space.
3. Mutual NDA. You agree to maintain all information you observe or receive while at The Office and each Member or Guest (collectively, “Community Confidential Information”) in strict confidence ; not disclose Community Confidential Information to any third parties at any time, including to any Member other than the Member disclosing Community Confidential Information to you;. Not to write down or otherwise record the Office’s or a Member’s Community Confidential Information in such a way as to retain it for possible future use other than with the Member who disclosed it to you.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the office provides the services “as is” and with all faults, and hereby disclaims with respect to the services all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, lack of viruses, accuracy or completeness of information, results, workmanlike effort, quiet enjoyment, quiet possession, correspondence to description or non-infringement. the entire risk as to the quality, or arising out of participation in or the use of, the services, remains with you.
5. Exclusion of Consequential and Certain Other Damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the office or its affiliates and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors, and assigns, jointly and individually be liable for any special, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or business interruption), whether arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, arising out of or in any way related to your participation in or inability to participate in or use of the services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or otherwise under or in connection with any provision of this agreement, even if the office has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Limitation of Liability and Remedies. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever, the entire liability of the office or its affiliates and their past, present, and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors, and assigns hereunder and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to actual direct damages incurred by you based on reasonable reliance up to the sum of the last three consecutive months of membership fees paid by you prior to the damages being incurred. the foregoing limitations, exclusions, and disclaimers (including sections 4 and 5 above) shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails in its essential purpose.
7. Restrictions on Use of Services. You agree that when participating in or using the Services, You will not, and will not cause or permit any of your employees, contractors or other guests to: A. Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, spimming or any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise, and except as permitted on official Office email lists or other community sharing media); B. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others individuals in the space; C. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their authorization or consent; D. Obstruct any entranceway or damage any Office property, or use any urinal, wash basin, sink or other apparatus for any purposes other than that for which they were constructed; E. Cook at the Office (the use of a coffee maker or a microwave is, however, permitted), use the premises of the Office (the “Premises”) for lodging for yourself or others, or use or keep at Office, any kerosene, gasoline or inflammable or combustible fluid or material, or use any method of heating or air conditioning other than that supplied by Office; F. Bore, drill or cut to install any wires without the consent of the Office, or install linoleum, tile, carpet or other floor covering except as approved by the Office; G. Sell any goods at retail in or from the Premises, or carry on the business of machine copying, printing or similar business there, without in each case the prior written consent of the Office, or conduct any auction or cause or permit any fire or bankruptcy sale to be held there, or store any goods there; H. Move freight into, within and out of the Office’s Premises without the supervision of the Office. The Office shall have the power to limit the installation of safes or other objects which require additional support for the floor under them, and to condition any approval of such installation on your making improvements at your expense; I. Bring any pets onto the Premises, unless You have a specific documented need for assistance and obtain the prior written approval of the Office. You will be solely responsible for any loss or damage caused by your pet to the Office or any Member. The Office reserves the right to collect a non-refundable pet deposit from pet owners; J. Install, maintain or otherwise locate at the Office any computer server of any kind, virtual or physical.
8. Internet Policies. A. Wireless access to the Internet is provided during your membership. Service interruptions, if they occur, will be handled as promptly as possible. The Office is not responsible for any data, business, or other losses as a result of such interruptions. You are responsible for protecting your own computer and data from electrical surges, theft, virus, or other malicious attack. B. Unless otherwise set forth by Office in writing, You are receiving a single user account solely for your use of the Services. You agree not to resell any aspect of any Service, whether for profit or otherwise, share your IP address or ISP Internet connection with anyone, or authorize any individual or entity who is not a Member to use the Service. You agree that sharing the Service with a non-Member third party may constitute fraud or theft, for which the Office reserves all rights and remedies. C. You have no proprietary or ownership rights to a specific IP or other address, log-in name, or password that You use on our network. The Office may change your address, log-in name, or password at any time. The Office will assign You an IP address each time You access the Service, and it will vary. You may not assign your login name, password, or IP address to any other person. D. You agree not to use the Service, any Office or related network or website for any Improper Use, any fraudulent, unlawful, harassing, or abusive purpose, or so as to damage or cause risk to our business, reputation, employees, subscribers, facilities, or to any person. Improper uses include, but are not limited to: (i) Attempting to intercept, collect or store data about Members or third parties without their knowledge or consent; (ii) Deleting, tampering with or revising any material posted by any Member or other person or entity; (iii) Accessing, tampering with or using non-public areas of the Service or any Office or related website, computer systems or network; (iv) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures; (v) Attempting to access or search the Service or any Office or related network or website with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by the Office or other generally available third party web browser; (vi) Using the Service or any Office or related website or network to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; (vii) Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service or any Office or related website or network.
9. Indemnification. You release and hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and save harmless the Office and its affiliates and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors, and assigns, jointly and individually, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees), judgments, fines and penalties based upon or arising out of your negligent actions, errors or omissions, willful misconduct and/or fraud in connection with the participation in the Office community or use of the Services. You further agree that You shall be liable for any attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by the Office or its respective officers and agents in connection with the defense of any such claim or lawsuit.
10. Safety and Security. You, Your employees, Your contractors, or Your other guests agree to A. take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of other Members and their property B. refuse access to The Office to any persons unknown to You. C. immediately notify Office Staff of any suspected event or activity which may threaten Members, Member Property, or any part of the Premises.
11. Insurance. Visitors are not required to insure their property on the Premises, but the Office’s own insurance may not cover your property in the event of damage or theft. The Office recommends that You insure your own equipment and personal property on the Premises.
12. Failure to Comply. The Office reserves the right to immediately suspend, modify, or terminate all access, services, and membership to You or any of Your guests, employees, coworkers, contractors, or affiliates, should any of the Community Norms in this document are violated. The Offices reserves the total authority to determine the level of violation of these norms based on any clear observations made by the staff, and/or testimonials provided by any member or guest of the space.
13. Entire Agreement. These Community Norms constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter contained therein, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings of the parties pertaining to such subject matter.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Daypass and Conference Room bookings can be canceled or rescheduled by emailing us at [email protected] no later than two business days before the original booking.
2. There is no cancellation fee for Daypasses or Conference Rooms, however, no refund will be provided if a Daypass or Conference Room appointment is canceled, or if there are no attendees present at the time of the appointment.
4. Cancellations made prior to two business days before a scheduled appointment via email or online automatic booking systems will be processed without a penalty, and will receive a full refund.
5. If The Office LLC cancels an appointment with less than two business days’ notice, a full refund will be provided to the customer that made the appointment, OR a new appointment will be scheduled without penalty to the client, subject to availability.
6. You and any of your team members, work associates, customers, clients, contractors, vendors, guests, and companions must agree and abide by the Community Norms. Violations of the Community Norms may result in automatic termination of any reservations, bookings, day passes, or hourly rentals. The Office reserves the right to refuse reservations should the nature of the reservation conflict with the terms of the Community Norms and/or terminate access to the premises should the Community Norms be violated.